Food & Beverage Trade Mission to Vietnam 2018
Why should you join?
EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement: EVFTA will come into force in 2018. The Agreement includes the elimination of nearly all tarifs (over 99%) in the F&B sector.
Vietnam in numbers:
- Population (March, 2017): 95,124,019
- Population (forecast 2020): 98,156, 617
- Nielsen has estimated that the number of middle class Vietnamese will reach 44 million by 2020 and 95 million by 2030 thus increasing the potential consumer base exponentially
- An interview with our business team to better understand your business objectives and plans for Vietnam;
- Organization of B2B tailored agenda with interested contacts & prospects in Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City;
- Meet distributors, buyers and partners in Vietnam;
- Meet European players already established in Vietnam & hear about their experience in entering the Vietnamese market;
- Referral and introduction to EVBN’s & its partners’ business network.
- Fri, Nov 17 2017: Application deadline
- Application form to be sent to EVBN together with commercial materials
- 7 days after Application: Final selection
- EVBN to send confirmation letter to 40 EU companies based on application
- 10 days after receiving confirmation letter: Payment deadline
- Selected candidates confirm their registration by paying the participation fee
Click the link below to download more information: