This 2018, we look at how the current administration’s initiatives and programs in line with its Socioeconomic Agenda and priorities have substantially progressed – Build, Build, Build, tax reform, ease of doing business, labor protection furthered through the Executive Order on Contractualization, sustainable development and climate adaptation, and universal healthcare, among many others. In addition, the Philippines’ economy is at a steady growth, the EU remains to be one of the top trading partner of the Philippines, and the EU-Philippines Partnership Cooperation Agreement has been put into force – a major milestone for the EU-Philippine relations.
With this in mind, the EU-Philippines Business Network (EPBN) is organizing the EU-Philippines Business Summit 2018 with the theme “EU and the Philippines: Jointly Pursuing Competitiveness for Inclusive Growth” on 18 October 2018, at Solaire Resort and Hotel.
The EU-Philippines Business Summit 2018 will be a celebration of EU-Philippine trade and investment ties and an opportunity for a constructive dialogue between key stakeholders, covering key sectors – Infrastructure, Retail, Environment, Healthcare, and Tax and Financial Services, capped off with the handover of the 4th edition of the EU-Philippine Advocacy Papers, an 8-volume compilation of the EPBN’s wishlist of reforms.
This event will bring together three hundred fifty (350) participants from the Philippine government, private sector, business groups, diplomatic corps, academe and think tanks, among others. Keynote invitees include DTI Secretary Ramon Lopez, DENR Secretary Roy Cimatu, DOH Secretary Francisco Duque III, and Sen. Juan Miguel Zubiri.
- C-level executives from European and Philippine corporations based in the Philippines
- Corporate affairs and C-level executives from EU businesses in ASEAN
- Corporate affairs professionals, think tanks and business associations
- Regional business associations and bodies
- Representatives of the executive and legislative bodies of government
- Business development managers from relevant European companies in the Philippines, ASEAN, and Europe
- Business development managers from relevant Philippine companies
- European and Philippine industry associations and business clusters
- European and Philippine entrepreneurs
- Government representatives
Early Bird Rate ₱5,500.00
Until August 31, 2018
Standard Price ₱5,900.00
October 17, 2018
Walk-In Rate ₱7,000.00
October 18, 2018
Table of 10 ₱60,000.00
Located in VIP area with logo on table
The EU-Philippines Business Summit offers the following sponsorship packages: Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Patron. We also offer co-presenter and table sponsorship packages.
All sponsors will enjoy attractive incentives and their participation will be visible to all summit attendees throughout the venue, on conference materials and electronic media.
Sponsors may also have the option to avail of the Optional Industry Speaking Slot, on a first come, first served basis.
For registration or sponsorship inquiries, contact
Ms. Nichole Raynera via firstname.lastname@example.org or +632 845 1324.